Content Marketing Specialist
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Content Marketing Specialist to play a key part in communicating and growing the KubeNet brand.
Reporting directly to our Digital Transformation Leader, the Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for delivering the highest quality content and sales support materials that supports the business’ digital strategy. The Content Marketing Specialist will create compelling marketing content and copy (email marketing, social media, web copy, product guides etc) for use on KubeNet’s owned and third-party channels and platforms. Experience in SEO and community engagement are also desirable.
The right candidate will have a strong commercial understanding and previous experience in effectively creating engaging content for a B2B audience. An ability to quickly grasp brand tone of voice and the confidence to bring new and exciting ideas that will engage our target audience is also key.
Please be prepared to submit a sample of your content and copy upon successfully reaching interview stage.
• Regularly produce various content types for online and offline consumption, including whitepapers, articles, one-pagers, blog content, web copy, e-books, social media content etc, while utilising best practice in grammar, messaging, writing, and style
• Liaising with other internal departments to ensure accuracy of technical information
• Develop internal sales training materials and presentations based on the latest industry knowledge and best practice
• Think creatively to develop innovative ways to engage with digital audiences across both existing and prospective customer bases
• Manage and liaise with our external strategic partners to source, utilise and develop engaging content for KubeNet, to be delivered across multiple owned and third-party channels.
• Co-ordinating PR, copywriting press releases, articles, and interviews
• Curating written and video testimonials, case studies from our clients
• Work cross-functionally with other marketing specific contacts and strategic partners to support specific initiatives, including customer marketing campaigns and the creation of product/platform collateral to ensure it is up-to-date, consistent, and best demonstrates our products and services to a B2B target audience
• Edit marketing content produced cross-departmentally, ensuring consistent brand voice
• Employ best practices for SEO, keyword research, and UX to maximise exposure and engagement of digital assets
• Manage workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content
• Ensuring consistency across all content and channels, interacting with brand audience in our tone of voice
• Working closely with our channel partners on collaborative campaigns, managing content as required
• Maintain knowledge of our competitors and key trends in products and technology
As the Content Marketing Specialist, the ideal candidate will:
• Have previous experience in a B2B Content Marketing role
• Be creative and confident in presenting new content ideas for all channels
• Have excellent copywriting skills across a range of channels and mediums
• Have a strong understanding of maintaining and developing brand tone of voice
• Have excellent attention to detail and proof reading skills
• Demonstrate an ability to work independently and manage a variety of projects simultaneously and under deadline
• Understand technical and on-page SEO
• Have content design experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva etc
• Have previous experience writing for different formats, including press releases, case studies, blog posts, social media and guides.
• Be confident in liaising with our external partners to deliver content that drives the digital strategy
• Experience in using marketing tools such as Buffer and Mailchimp
• Experience in technology solutions content
SOME OF THE GREAT BENEFITS OUR CULTURE & VALUES
Working at KubeNet you’ll receive an attractive salary and a great range of competitive benefits, but more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity, that takes a genuine and proactive interest in your progress and development.
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly Bonus based on personal KPIs
• After a successful qualifying period, a Comprehensive health care package, death in service & pension contribution.
• 22 days holiday per annum plus 9 statuary days following Scottish Bank Holiday calendar.
• 2 days paid volunteer days.
• We will support you financially on your self-study and accreditation journey including 2 days exam leave PA.
• KubeNet operate a blended working policy with a minimum 3 days in the office, however, you can choose to be based in the office Monday to Friday.
• Excellent on-call payment.
• KubeNet Broadband or a £25.00 per month contribution.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Financial contribution to your agreed training path with 2 days exam leave pa.
• And much more
OUR CULTURE & VALUES
• Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Our team embodies these values so we can work together to solve complex challenges.
• KubeNet motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions, therefore self-study is key to your success.
• Always do the right thing, put our customers first.
• Whether it’s on one of our sport teams, supporting who we sponsor or company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here.
• Be inquisitive – Ask why. Find context. Be interested in what we do and how we do it.
• Be “Can-do” – Have a bias for action. Most mistakes can be undone.
• We are one team – Respect and trust each other. We are all working towards the same goals.
KubeNet is a leading Managed Service Provider who provides best-in-class technology solutions to companies throughout the UK & Globally.
Our broad portfolio of Internet, Infrastructure, Outsourced IT, Cloud and Voice solutions ensures our clients have access to their applications and Data across the Globe and, as a Cisco, Datto, VMware & Microsoft Partner we are right at the forefront of technology, all fully supported through our ISO, ITiL and Cyber Essentials + accreditations.
As we continue to grow, our aim is to bring together the best Talent & minds in the marketplace, we welcome individuality and value and encourage the things that makes you different. From diversity to creativity, we nurture every form with inclusion front and centre.
If you think you have the skills that are required, please Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and make sure to let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!