I like things that work
Connectivity is a business must. When you send an email, share a file or make a call, it’s internet access or your own private network that makes it all possible. Whatever you want to do better as a business, the first step is getting your connectivity right.
Some businesses may need just a basic broadband connection or for small business that think big they maybe able to get a gigabit connection with up to £2500 from the Government to assist with the cost.
We listened to what our clients needed from their network: the kind of infrastructure that provides a platform for growth and that will adapt as they do with strong SLA’s. So we own and manage our own Next Generation Network, which is flexible enough to meet a wide range of demands, from the straightforward to the spectacular.
It interconnects with all the major carriers to offer you enormous coverage on your terms and with UK and International reach. Whether you know exactly what you want and how you want it, or you’re looking for a fully managed network, we design and deliver to your needs.
Ethernet Services Whether it’s 10mb or 1gb connectivity we can offer you ultra-fast bandwidth to meet your requirements making Fibre Ethernet perfect for LAN extension and other high-speed, high-availability applications...
Fibre comes with some unbeatable benefits:
- Powerful — Uncontended fibre access gives you a guaranteed service.
- Flexible — Choose bandwidth that suits your needs now, and expand it if your demand increases.
- Scalable — If you add new locations, we can create your own Private Network.
Why Fibre Ethernet?
An investment in fibre today is an investment in the future of your business. With the right connection in place, your business is ready for bandwidth-hungry applications, video, hosted telephony, access to cloud-based services and much more. For any business with ambition, it’s a no-brainer.
Private Networks If your business works across multiple sites our Private Networks or Wide Area Networks (WANs) are both fast and resilient and we can offer you both UK and Global reach...
With your own Private Network, KubeNet enables you to connect some or all of your locations, securely and reliably. You can manage the routers at the edge in collaboration with our experienced Kube engineers, and we offer enhanced monitoring to compliment your existing in-house tools.
The majority of our customers prefer our fully managed Private Network services, which removes the uncertainty and hassle of monitoring the network and controlling your hardware estate. Whatever bandwidths or options you choose, we work in partnership with the UK’s leading carriers and our network is monitored 24/7.
Some of the benefits of your own Private Network include connecting your people to the same platforms and services, access via KubeNet to a wide range of cloud based services, including our Hosted Firewall Service KMFS, Co-Lo and VDI. Just about everything you need to run your organisation, and it doesn’t cost the earth.
DSL, FTTC & EFM Your business broadband can connect you to the world in a number of ways. Find out which is right for your business...
What’s right for you?
- ADSL broadband services are not as fast as they used to be, due to contention. It’s really a residential product and speeds are dependent on location and distance from the exchange.For more info see here For a small business looking to think big, FTTC or EFM may be the answer, and within budget.
- FTTC (FIBRE TO THE CABINET)
- FTTC is a Fibre circuit delivered to the nearest cabinet in the street and reducing that final copper reach. FTTC offers faster speeds and dependant on distance and contention up to 80Mbs downstream and 20Mb upstream may be available. It’s great for Internet Broadband users.
- EFM is a business service that provides near fibre-optic quality connectivity for less cost. Using multiple copper pairs provides faster connectivity and a more reliable service, with fully symmetric speeds and low latency, making it perfect for modern business applications and it’s faster to install than Fibre Ethernet.
Managed Services Replacing complexity with simplicity has never been easier. Whether it’s utilising the entire KubeNet portfolio in conjunction with your current suppliers, managing your ICT estate and collaborating with our team of specialists, our solutions save you time and costs...
Replacing complexity with simplicity has never been easier. Whether it’s utilising the entire KubeNet portfolio in conjunction with your current suppliers, managing your ICT estate and collaborating with our team of specialists, our solutions save you time and costs.