Customer Support Engineer (IT & Telecoms)
Supporting our customers is our #1 priority and we have an exciting and challenging opportunity within our Service Desk team.
A KubeNet Customer Support Engineer should have strong and proven customer service experience within and IT or Telecoms environment. They will build and expand upon our professional and quality technical support service to all KubeNet clients and re-sellers and ensure clients’ satisfaction by meeting or exceeding SLA targets and expectations.
A successful candidate is expected to maintain a professional, courteous and customer- focused attitude at all times, if this is you, we would love your help taking care of our clients.
As a team member with our service desk, you will:
• Record support activities in our Help Desk ticketing system and follow up within customer Service Level Agreement targets.
• Provide Technical Support via Telephone, Remote meetings, and Email.
• Provide on-site IT support to our Customers, when required.
• Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
• Liaise with third parties as necessary to resolve any issues as they arise
• Respond positively to all client enquiries and help them resolve any problems efficiently and accurately.
• Continuously train on new and upcoming KubeNet products & services to ensure the highest level of technical support.
• Assist in interdepartmental projects to ensure target deliverables are met.
• On-call rota after a qualifying period and training
• Perform any and all other duties as assigned.
The role would suit a customer focused & motivated person who wants to further develop their skill sets and career within a dynamic and expanding technology company. Although mainly based in our Glasgow HQ, the successful candidate will also be required to spend time on-site as part of our Managed Service contracts.
Working with some world leading products we will provide training and a great environment for development and progression.
• Experience in an IT helpdesk or similar role preferable
• Excellent written and spoken communication, motivated, and organised.
• You have a great attitude motivated, coachable, and competitive, and want a successful career in the IT space.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must pay attention to detail.
• Positive, enthusiastic, motivated, autonomous self-starter;
• Basic familiarity with IT / Telco industry/Software a plus
• Basic familiarity of Unified Communications and Microsoft Teams a plus
• DRIVING LICENCE ESSENTIAL
SOME OF THE GREAT BENEFITS OUR CULTURE & VALUES
Working at KubeNet you’ll receive an attractive salary and a great range of competitive benefits, but more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity, that takes a genuine and proactive interest in your progress and development.
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly Bonus based on personal KPIs
• After a successful qualifying period, a Comprehensive health care package, death in service & pension contribution.
• 22 days holiday per annum plus 9 statuary days following Scottish Bank Holiday calendar.
• 2 days paid volunteer days.
• We will support you financially on your self-study and accreditation journey including 2 days exam leave PA.
• KubeNet operate a blended working policy with a minimum 3 days in the office, however, you can choose to be based in the office Monday to Friday.
• Excellent on-call payment.
• KubeNet Broadband or a £25.00 per month contribution.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Financial contribution to your agreed training path with 2 days exam leave pa.
• And much more
OUR CULTURE & VALUES
• Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Our team embodies these values so we can work together to solve complex challenges.
• KubeNet motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions, therefore self-study is key to your success.
• Always do the right thing, put our customers first.
• Whether it’s on one of our sport teams, supporting who we sponsor or company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here.
• Be inquisitive – Ask why. Find context. Be interested in what we do and how we do it.
• Be “Can-do” – Have a bias for action. Most mistakes can be undone.
• We are one team – Respect and trust each other. We are all working towards the same goals.
KubeNet is a leading Managed Service Provider who provides best-in-class technology solutions to companies throughout the UK & Globally.
Our broad portfolio of Internet, Infrastructure, Outsourced IT, Cloud and Voice solutions ensures our clients have access to their applications and Data across the Globe and, as a Cisco, Datto, VMware & Microsoft Partner we are right at the forefront of technology, all fully supported through our ISO, ITiL and Cyber Essentials + accreditations.
As we continue to grow, our aim is to bring together the best Talent & minds in the marketplace, we welcome individuality and value and encourage the things that makes you different. From diversity to creativity, we nurture every form with inclusion front and centre.
If you think you have the skills that are required, please Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and make sure to let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE