Service Delivery & Compliance Specialist
Closing date: 28/05/2021
We’re more than just a successful business, we’re a successful and motivated team. A team of great people delivering great products and exceptional service to our customers.
As part of our continued growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery & Compliance Specialist to work within our talented Business Support team.
As a company working to ISO standards and other industry accreditations we are looking for a well organised, process orientated individual who can fulfil a variety of tasks which ensure we continue to deliver high standards to our valued customers and drive continued business improvements.
The successful candidate will achieve common goals in a positive learning environment where knowledge sharing will help propel you to the next level of your career. Your day-to-day role will expose you to a broad range of technologies. You will be supported by both internal and external training.
A mix of strong technical experience and excellent customer relationship experience is key to this role
- Maintaining compliance and audit requirements around accreditations, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials Plus, ITIL and Standard Operating Procedures
- Delivery of ISO9001 with Key Stakeholders across the business
- Strategy & Framework Planning around ISO14001
- Project Management & Delivery of internal & external projects to our customers
- Liaising with customers & suppliers regarding audit & compliance requirements
- Ensure the highest standards are met across the business by adhering to Standard Operating Procedures & regulatory compliance
- Part of Business Support team preparing & submitting tenders/proposals and key account liaison
- Expertise & Sound knowledge of ISO27001, ISO9001 accreditations
- Proven Project Management Capabilities
- Experience working in an ITIL environment and adhering to strict SLA’s
- Knowledge and experience of working with MS Teams, Sharepoint and associated platforms required.
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of Salesforce/Remedyforce administration advantageous
- ISO14001 knowledge
Some of the great benefits
- 31 days off, inclusive of public holidays
- Company Pension & Healthcare after a qualification period
- Career Development & Training plans
- Access to online training platforms
- Ability to attend industry events
- Flexible working hours
- Study Leave where applicable
- And more!
KubeNET are a Next Generation Network owner delivering Business Connectivity, Hosted voice solutions, Cloud services & Network Security to some of the best-known companies throughout the UK & Globally. We also deliver Infrastructure Managed Services & are a Microsoft Silver Partner, a Cisco Premier partner and hold numerous other technology accreditations.
It’s an exciting time here at KubeNet and our vision is to be the communications supplier and employer of choice. As we will continue to grow our aim is to bring together the best Talent & minds in the marketplace.
At KubeNet we welcome individuality and value and encourage the things that makes you different. From diversity to creativity, we nurture every form of with inclusion front and centre.
Our team is amongst the best in business, so if you think you are too and you have the skills that are required, Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with a wee bit about yourself, and make sure to let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!