Microsoft Teams Engineer
Closing date: 28/05/2021
The role is ideal for a MS Teams Engineer or Specialist who is technically capable across Microsoft technologies and are confident when working with customers. You will be a key part of the KubeNet team delivering expert support and consultancy to our clients across the UK & Globally. Someone who can troubleshoot major issues across MS Teams, and has an in depth technical expertise across voice and Unified Communications with experience and understanding of Session Border Controllers (SBC)
A mix of strong technical experience and excellent customer relationship experience is key to this role
- Provide high-level customer support to Customers & supporting 2nd line / 3rd line level to internal and external service users
- Responsible for installation, automation, product lifecycle, and development of Microsoft related voice and video services working.
- Training and guidance to other team members and advisory to management on MS-Teams
- Work closely with Product and Professional Service Teams to understand MS-Teams deployments and service roadmap and then to assist management in ensuring readiness to Teams Support by the service Desk
- Technical support on our other collaboration products and services across Unified Communications platforms
- International voice and video strategy deployment
- Manage our suppliers to ensure incident resolution in line with set SLAs
- To troubleshoot incident with the clients and to do the utmost to provide first point resolution
- To manage the escalation process for incidents within the department, ensuring all relevant information is captured and be responsible for escalation to higher level resolver groups
- Must know and understand all common issues and be able to answer any questions concerning them or to professionally follow knowledge base/decision tree guidance on incident and request support
- Communication regarding the status, progression and/or resolution of incidents
- Take initiative to drive issues/problems to resolution and escalates when appropriate.
- Look for continuous quality improvement in the processes and activities associated with this position.
- To meet or exceed quality goals set for the position concerning customer satisfaction ratings and performance measures
- To assist with tasks as assigned by the Directors which may involve providing support to other areas of the business, as required.
What you need to start
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Microsoft communication technologies
- Engineer level & implementation experience in Teams and S4B including on-prem & Hybrid
- Customer focussed individual, able to work alone with senior staff
- Can deliver presentations, and have a sound technical understanding of solutions
- Experience and understanding of Session Border Controllers (SBC) with AudioCodes a distinct advantage.
- Experience with hard phones and room systems a plus
- Understanding of voice technologies: Enterprise Voice configurations, policies, and routing over a complex WAN infrastructure (TDM , SBC, SIP, Media Gateways, VoIP, H.323, PBX, Codecs, QoS), video and mobility
- Call / Contact Center Technology and Cloud PBX
- Voice vendor skills such as Avaya, Polycom, Cisco certification, awareness and understanding an advantage
- Strong PowerShell skills using O365 modules, server maintenance and regular interaction with cross functional teams, client and vendors.
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
Knowledge about at least one of the top Cloud players (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is preferred. Working knowledge of Google, Office-365 and Microsoft Collaboration suites and experience in managing Collaboration Technologies
Some of the great benefits
- 31 days off, inclusive of public holidays
- Company Pension & Healthcare after a qualification period
- Access to online training platforms
- Ability to attend industry events
- Flexible working hours
- Study Leave where applicable
- And more!
KubeNET are a Next Generation Network owner delivering Business Connectivity, Hosted voice solutions, Cloud services & Network Security to some of the best-known companies throughout the UK & Globally. We also deliver Infrastructure Managed Services & are a Microsoft Silver Partner, a Cisco Premier partner and hold numerous other technology accreditations.
It’s an exciting time here at KubeNet and our vision is to be the communications supplier and employer of choice. As we will continue to grow our aim is to bring together the best Talent & minds in the marketplace.
At KubeNet we welcome individuality and value and encourage the things that makes you different. From diversity to creativity, we nurture every form of with inclusion front and centre.
Our team is amongst the best in business, so if you think you are too and you have the skills that are required, Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a wee bit about yourself, and make sure to let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!