Business Support Specialist
Closing date: 28/05/2021
Our Business Support team are in everything we do and play a key part in our customer management, solution delivery as well as working closely with our Marketing, Technical Services and Finance teams.
Working as part of a talented team, this role involves supporting existing and new customers, desk based account management, pricing and project delivery. If you want to work closely with customers in delivering solutions, and work to high professional standards, this is the role for you.
- Provide product solutions and pricing to KubeNet customers and resellers.
- Maintain customer accounts and provide ad hoc training to customers, resellers and colleagues.
- Understand and confidently interact with our suppliers and partners to ensure that services are delivered to agreed or published timescales.
- Processing and liaising with customers, resellers, partners and suppliers regarding order, Queries, amendments and updates
- Engage with our suppliers, partners and to maintain industry and product knowledge.
- Adhere and contribute to the company’s quality system and processes, and their maintenance.
- Actively contribute to and promote the use of best practice and continual service improvement within the team.
Ideally you will have experience and an understanding and in some (if not all) of the following:
- A telecommunications or ICT background/experience would be advantageous
- MS Teams & Unified Communications knowledge
- Cisco products & services
- Project Management & Delivery
- Provisioning/Order Delivery
- Salesforce CRM
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work cross functionally and interact confidently with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Natural flair for delivering high levels of Customer Service
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Team player – understand the importance of collaborative working
- Excellent IT skills and confident using Business Management systems
- Proficient in Excel & MS Office packages
- Excellent attention to detail achieving high levels of accuracy
Some of the great benefits
- 31 days off, inclusive of public holidays
- Company Pension & Healthcare after a qualification period
- Career Development and Training Programmes
- Full-Time Position
- Based in Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary DOE
KubeNET are a Next Generation Network owner delivering Business Connectivity, Hosted voice solutions, Cloud services & Network Security to some of the best-known companies throughout the UK & Globally. We also deliver Infrastructure Managed Services & are a Microsoft Silver Partner, a Cisco Premier partner and hold numerous other technology accreditations.
It’s an exciting time here at KubeNet and our vision is to be the communications supplier and employer of choice. As we will continue to grow our aim is to bring together the best Talent & minds in the marketplace.
At KubeNet we welcome individuality and value and encourage the things that makes you different. From diversity to creativity, we nurture every form of with inclusion front and centre. Our team is amongst the best in business, so if you think you are too and you have the skills that are required, Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with a wee bit about yourself, and make sure to let us know your notice period and current salary. Good luck!