For a business to thrive in the modern environment, it needs to take advantage of the technology that facilitates speedy processes. That’s where business-grade dedicated fibre optic Internet connectivity can prove useful.
Dedicated fibre ensures you get the speed, reliability and SLAs a modern business requires- All the bandwidth is all yours, all the time.
Here’s the top ten reasons why your business needs a dedicated fibre connection ASAP!
- Your business internet connection goes directly to your location without sharing connectivity with neighbouring businesses
- Dedicated bandwidth ensures you receive much faster, guaranteed speeds from 10mbps to 1 Gb
- Dedicated fibre is symmetrical which means equally fast upload and download speeds
- FULL 100% fibre – no copper!
- KubeNet’s private network means data is sent over a secure connection ensuring a private transfer of information between multiple offices, backup location and cloud apps
- Dedicated fibre ensures crystal clear voice and video connections, essential productivity
- Managed Firewall & Hardware Services can be easily added as part of your Cyber Security policy
- Automatic failover back up options available
- 24/7 – 365 monitoring and support
- UK based Support Team, Qualified Engineers
What’s more you could be eligible for a £2500 voucher towards the costs of a Gigabit connection. This is a supplier led programme so all you do is register your interest, and we do the rest.
For more information about the availability of Fibre in your area or if you are eligible for a Gigabit voucher to subside the cost then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
KubeNet are specialists in Business Internet Connectivity, Business Telecoms, Business Mobiles and Cyber Security.
We own our own private network and work with all leading carriers to ensure the service we provide is outstanding. Our trained engineers are available 24/7 and our account management is second to none.
Our motto is We Listen, We Understand, We Deliver and do so with every customer, every time.
Call us on 0344 873 4488 or contact us for more info