Drop the £’s in time for summer with our cheap business lines and calls packages.
Everyone wants to lose pounds in time for summer, don’t they? And we don’t mean lbs, we’re taking about the £’s that really matter for businesses.
Summer can be an expensive time for SME’s due to staff holidays and a loss of productivity when the weather is better – the summer slump is real.
Whilst it seems that everyone takes a break when the schools finish it’s the perfect time for savvy businesses to look at their necessary expenditure and outline where cost savings can be made.
Here’s the top 5 things your business could be overspending on.
- Large Office Space– many businesses take out leases on offices that are too big or due to location too expensive. Many organisations may wish to look at allowing mobile, remote or flexible working to minimise office space required.
- Business Calls and Broadband- Many UK business are paying as much as 40% too much for business lines and calls, when was the last time you got a quote from a new supplier?
- Unnecessary/rollover leases – Many businesses have found themselves tied into complex rollover leases that can lead to paying exorbitant fees for photocopiers and business phone systems
- Postage- Many companies are unsure about basic postage charges and simply pay more than they need to or haven’t researched if they could save by using a different courier
- Outdated direct debits – Check your bank statements and accounts, a lot of companies may still be paying direct debits for agreements they have since cancelled
KubeNet are a Glasgow based Business Telecoms, IT and connectivity provider that can help businesses in Glasgow, Edinburgh and across the UK unify their communications and save big on their business lines and calls, business broadband and business mobiles.
If you think you might be overspending on your comms get in touch – we can perform a FREE cost analysis and outline where we can save your business money.
Or if you’d prefer to speak to us call 0344 873 4488 or email us email@example.com.
*As always terms and conditions do apply please get in touch for an exact quote